In this gochujang sauce series, I am going to continue with Stir Fry Noodle. The cooking style of stir fry noodle is very similar to Kimchi Fried Rice. Except that, the former is made with noodles instead of rice. My personal favourite since it tasted better!
- 2 packs noodles
- 3 Stick sausage chopped into thumbnail size pieces (*see note)
- 50g/ 1.8 ounces onion, thinly sliced
- 30g/ 1 ounce green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Korean chilli flakes (gochugaru)
- 1/2 tbsp Korean chilli paste (gochujang)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- Some cooking oil
- Boil the noodles as per instruction given by manufacturer.
- Add the prawns and sliced sausage as the oil heat up.
- Once the prawn change to noticeable orange then add the onions, red chilli and garlic to the pan.
- Time to add the sliced vegetables along with the star of the show – gochujang sauce
- Finally, time to add the noodles with rest of ingredients like a perfect marriage
Check out other food recipes here.
Subscribe to KLKN Youtube.
Disclaimer : The Watermarked photographs are owned by KLKN Views and are copyright protected. Reproduction of any of the contents, including the article and photographs without prior consent / permission, is strictly prohibited and a violation of the same will attract legal action.